The founder of the pain relif foundation Mr.neeraj kumar established this org for the future of india who need to look after us for our society or our nation because today.
- One in every ten children is disabled in india.
- 70 in every 1000 children born in India,do not see their first birth day.
- More than one in three women in India and over 60% of children in India are Aneamic.
- 19% of Indian’s children are underweight at birth.
- 45% of Indian children aged 6-18 do not go to school.
- 1 out of 4 girls is sexually abused before the age of 14 year.
- 2.5 lakh more girls than boys die every year.
- 45% of girls in age group of 5 to 9 years are illiterate.
- About 70% of child labour is engaged in agriculture work.
- 7% of India’s children are mentally and physically challenged.
The mission neeraj kumar envisioned was simple, but life changing:
- To provide children in need with a mother, a home, brothers and sisters, and a supportive community to grow in.
- Mr. neeraj idea proved to be a sustainable model for kids’ charity- unlike the institutions that were the standard of the time.
An International Charity for Children
- In Need The spread of the pain relif foundation was rapid, as the unique kids’ charity idea caught fire amongst sponsors, social workers, and government officials.
- It was clear to all that pain relif model worked, and publicity from the opening of each new Village spurred the creation of more and more kids.
- Soon, the pain relif foundation was branching out into local communities, creating family strengthening programs that cultivated safe, loving environments for families to prevent child abandonment.
- Medical centers, schools, emergency relief programs, and social centers also came to life as pain relif began to help not only orphaned and abandoned children, but all children and families in need of charity.